Artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly changing the world as we know it. From self-driving cars to facial recognition software, AI is already having a major impact on our lives. And in Iran, AI is poised to play an even bigger role in the years to come.
AI in Iran: The Next Big Thing?
Iran is home to a large and growing population of tech-savvy young people. This, combined with the country’s strong scientific and engineering tradition, makes it an ideal environment for the development of AI.
In recent years, the Iranian government has made a number of investments in AI research and development. These investments are paying off, as Iran is now emerging as a major player in the global AI industry.
How Tech Trends Are Shaping Iran’s Future
AI is just one of many tech trends that are shaping Iran’s future. Other important trends include the growth of the internet, the rise of mobile devices, and the increasing use of big data.
These trends are all having a major impact on the way Iranians live, work, and communicate. They are also creating new opportunities for businesses and entrepreneurs.
8 Ways AI is Changing Iran
- AI is helping to improve healthcare. For example, AI-powered medical devices can help doctors diagnose diseases more accurately and provide better treatment.
- AI is making transportation more efficient. Self-driving cars and other autonomous vehicles are already being tested on Iranian roads, and they could soon become a reality.
- AI is helping to improve security. AI-powered facial recognition software can be used to identify criminals and prevent terrorist attacks.
- AI is helping to create new jobs. As AI becomes more sophisticated, it will create new opportunities for people to work in AI-related fields.
- AI is helping to make the world more sustainable. AI-powered robots can be used to perform dangerous and repetitive tasks, freeing up humans to do more creative and fulfilling work.
- AI is helping to connect people from all over the world. Social media platforms and other AI-powered technologies are making it easier for people to stay in touch with friends and family who live far away.
- AI is helping to educate people. Online learning platforms and AI-powered tutors are making it easier for people to learn new skills and pursue their education.
- AI is helping to make the world a more fun place. AI-powered games and entertainment are providing people with new ways to relax and have fun.
Iran There has been exponential growth in knowledgebased firms and startups in Iran chapter 15 This trend is the result of heightened domestic demand combined with the multiplication of technology incubators and accelerators since the launch of the countrys first public innovation centres in 2015 By 2020 49 innovation accelerators Society January 30 2022 1835 TEHRAN Iran will be placed among the top 10 countries in artificial intelligence AI by 2032 based on the national document on artificial intelligence strategy Shahram Moein head of innovation and development center of artificial intelligence at the Research Institute of Information and Communication Artificial Intelligence Growth Statistics 1 The AI market is expected to experience an annual growth rate of 373 from 2023 to 2030
Grand View Research Grand View Research explains that the SAP SAP becomes first European tech company to create ethics advisory panel for artificial intelligence September 18 2018 View in article Wendy Hall In 2019 despite everything the UKs AI strategy will bear fruit Wired UK December 27 2018 Govuk Worldleading expert Demis Hassabis to advise new Government Office 4 AI Legislation Transitioning to our fourth spotlight AI legislation AI39s unprecedented trajectory isn39t solely a fascination for tech enthusiastsit39s now commanding significant attention Conclusion The future of AI in 2024 is promising and full of opportunities It will continue to impact various sectors from healthcare and education to transportation and entertainment Ethical considerations will remain an essential
part of the AI conversation ensuring responsible and beneficial deploymentBut it was also the debut test of a hightech computerized sharpshooter kitted out with artificial intelligence and multiplecamera eyes operated via satellite and capable of firing 600 rounds a Top industries most impacted by tech in 2024 The top five industry sectors that will be most impacted by technology in 2024 according to survey responses are Telecommunications 41 compared
AI is still in its early stages of development, but it has the potential to revolutionize the way we live, work, and communicate. Iran is well-positioned to take advantage of this technology, and the country is poised to become a major player in the global AI industry.